I am so excited! This weekend is the premiere of the Disney / Tim Burton movie: Alice in Wonderland. I've been waiting for so long to see this movie. I finally watched "Public Enemy
" with Johnny Depp a couple weeks ago. My friend, Diana, borrowed it to me. Excellent movie. Even Marc liked it and he's a tough critic when it comes to movies! He's looking forward to seeing Alice with me. We both love Tim Burton's movies. It's like watching a piece of art come to life.
I'm also excited about the DVD that arrived in the mail today: Susan Lenart Kazmer's "Metalwork - making cold connections with rivets." I can't wait to watch it. Hopefully I will have time tonight, but I don't know... then I'll have to find some time to do some experimenting with metals.
In the meantime, I am enjoying my new car. I finally broke down and got myself a Subaru Forester. It is totally awesome! Especially in the snow and ice. It handles like a dream and has a nice ride - very comfortable. It has more than ample room for Marc & I and our little doggies! My other car (a Subaru, of course!) was over 10 years old and starting to cost me maintenance money so I decided to trade up to a new one. I'm glad I did.



No comments:
Post a Comment