Ok, I've not been hiding under a rock! I have been busy, out and about, around the block and then some. Is this time of the year, going all the way through the holidays, the busiest time of the year or what? I have been mostly preoccupied with my daytime job. I have "other irons in the fire," so to speak - one of which is that we have extended our vacation to take more time in Walt Disney World. I can't wait for vacation as we haven't taken vacation yet this year.

Here's a photo of Marc when we went to the CSA pumpkin pick at the farm from which we get our organically grown veggies. It was a real treat to visit the farm, meet the farmers and actually pick some veggies in the fields. The weather wasn't as bad as it looks in the photo. Just cloudy and a little windy, but it didn't rain on us. I had forgotten my camera, but remembered that my new phone, has a built-in camera. Not too bad! It may not do for posting my creations online, but for capturing those moments when a camera isn't otherwise available, it will do!
Aside from that, I am enjoying a beautiful autumn, which is one of my favorite times of the year. The fall colors are spectacular this year. Marc and I have been to quite a few flea markets and such, plus we finally made it to the farmers market in Madison.



No comments:
Post a Comment