
There's a new challenge in town. Pals Paper Arts Challenge. You see, I try my hand at what I have time to do, what I find interesting and most importantly: what I have the materials on hand to do.
I'm sure you feel the same way. This week they offered a sketch challenge. Last week was a color challenge and (sniff, sniff) I didn't have the colors on hand to participate. In the meantime, I've been experimenting with the SU set: Just Beachy. I so love it! Check out my next posting if you want to see more. This card is just a tease using just the sun from the set. Besides the fishies, the flip flops are so adorable. Living in the midwest, I'm not sure what my draw is to ocean/tropical stamps... but I absolutely love them all.
Credits time:
Stamps: all by Stampin' Up: sun from "Just Beachy" and Best Wishes sentiment is from "Bella Blossoms" (retired)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up in Basic Black, So Saffron and Pink Pirouette
DSP: Flair Designs, Inc. " Tahiti Graffiti
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic to accent embossed flowers
Necessities: Cuttlebug embossing folders Floral Screen & With Love (flowers), Star Dust Stickles, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Ribbon from Michaels, Stampin' Up Scalloped Edge Punch, Zots




3 comments:
Beautiful card, Roberta! There is so much texture...I love it! Great job with the sketch. I am glad that you could participate in PPA's first sketch challenge. I hope that you will join us next week for an inspiration challenge!
I love how the black makes the sun pop!
On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ the PPA!
I love your card, Robert! Great interpretation of the sketch! Love the background...how did you do that?!! Love your colors, too! Thanks for playing along in PPA's first sketch challenge!
Post a Comment