What do you love about summer? The long hot days that stretch into the night? The parties, festivals and picnics? I know one of my highlights is the food, especially the fresh fruit that is in abundance this time of year. I love berries the most: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries! I found this recipe on Fine Cooking.com and thought I'd share it with you. I've subscribed to this magazine for years now and look forward to every issue I receive. I now also have the extra resource of their wonderful website. Check it out sometime! If you know me on FB you know I often share recipes there, but I'll occasionally share them here too... they are too good to not share! This one look particularly versatile:
Fresh Berry Syrup - Fine Cooking
Posted using
ShareThis
As a follow up, we had a lot of fun at the tractor show yesterday. We are having to go back this morning to pick up some tractor parts we found yesterday (a hitch and wheel weights) from a wonderful fellow from New Hampshire. Don't worry about me! I managed to get to several stamp/scrapbook stores in Madison as well, so I got a few stamping supplies too. It was indeed a well rounded day.
Enjoy,

No comments:
Post a Comment