Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The start of year six...

So what do you think? Thanks to Michelle at Laycock Designs I have a wonderful new blog design! Michelle worked with me to incorporate elements that I use in my art and that are near & dear to my heart:
  • Stamping - represented by the fleur de lis, flowers & leaves
  • Found objects - represented by the watch face, key, and antique french button box & button from the button box
  • Fiber - represented by the ribbon, needle & thread (this is the Quilted Cavalier, after all!)
  • Paper which is the basis of the background, to which Michelle richly colored and distressed
And, she makes these beautiful siggys & watermarks! Thank you so much, Michelle.

6/10: Update - due to a late received email from Walt Disney World (of course I'm on their e-mailing list), a Happy Birthday goes out to Johnny Depp. In case you're wondering, ladies, he's 46...

Enjoy,

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Very nice. I come via Carmen's blog. Just stopped by to see your blog and say hello.

Bethany Paull said...

Your blog look is so pretty. I instantly fell in love with the signatures.