Wednesday, April 29, 2009

GPP Street Challenge "Cat Got Your Tongue?"

GPP_Crusade_30

I've been checking out the Green Pepper Press Street Team challenge for awhile now, you may have noticed the link on my blog (scroll down, along the right). Well, the journaling bug has bit me again and this challenge was journal related so I had to jump in. This was fun to work on, as I always try to incorporate words into my journal pages, even though it is difficult at times. This time, I just journaled about a subject near and dear to my heart - my shortness of time due to working full time. We all must make due to pay our dues!

Enjoy,
-Roberta

4 comments:

michelle ward said...

roberta - welcome to the team! thanks for sharing your written words with us.

Melisa said...

Love the way this page is just stuffed full of journaling, and I like the way the bigger words pop right out at you. Great page!

jgr said...

Hi Roberta,
So glad you could join the Crusades! I love your page, the larger words pop out and then draw me into the whole page. Nice work!
-Jane

quiltedcavalier said...

You ladies are so kind, thank you!